Thursday, August 23, 2012

First day of school.

Today for my first day of John Carroll, all freshmen were greeted with a nice breakfast. During this time, I had the opportunity to see new people for the first time, and friends from my old school too. It was a great first impression to a new school, that will soon feel like home to me. The very first thing I did was meet with my advisor, Mr.Fendryk, Who took me on a tour of where my classes would be found. This made me feel comfortable so I would not get lost. Next, we were sent to the gym to get a yearbook picture taken. During this time I was also taken on a tour of the locker room. Before I knew it, it was lunch time where all freshmen gathered to to eat pizza and cookies. Lastly came the most anticipated part of the day, meeting the rest of my teachers. Along with the awesome teachers I had, came a lot of lectures about keeping on top of work and studying. All teachers were great, but the class I was most excited for was health and wellness. I ended my first great day with jv volleyball practice. I had the best expierience possible on my first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment